Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ] 
Autoru Poruka
 Tema posta: trust-forum project
PostPoslato: 26.03.2008. 15:01:22 

Pridružio se: 26.03.2008. 14:35:55
Godina: Padobranac
Hello. I am a French mathematician visiting Belgrade for a small period.
I have a project of free software for web servers, Trust-forum, for which I need programmers to join (at this moment there is one programmer about to start working on it but more would be better).
This aims to develop new internet functions and solve a number of problems: having a global login system where only one login/pass on one site is enough to have several identities and use any of them to be authenticated on any other site; solving the spam problem and having a better system based on forums to replace email; combining trust and anonimity; and other things.

This started in previous years but it did not work well because there was no good programmers; it nearly arrived to a first useful version with a subset of the functionalities but bugs remained.
I propose to come present here this project some time in the next days.

Another subject that I could present and discuss (rather to the students in management) is the concepts of a web-based new political order that would be possible to achieve in the long term by further developments of this software project.

To start with, it is about web programming in php and the like, integrating wiki with forum and instant messaging and some similar kind of things. Aspects concerns communication between servers and using PGP. Later, important parts will be combinatorial calculations with preorders generated by relations (that so requires other programming language).

You can write me at the address trustforum at gmail.com
Thank you for your attention.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
Vrh
Odgovori sa citatom  
Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 1 Post ]